In line with the latest government guidelines, we have made operational adjustments across our four parks. As tighter Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS) take effect from 13 October 2021, please take note of the following when visiting our parks:
- Only groups of up to two fully vaccinated persons will be allowed entry to our parks, including those who have recovered from COVID-19 or have a negative pre-event test.
- Unvaccinated children, aged 12 years and below, may be included within the group of two. If both visitors are children aged 12 and below, they must be from the same household.
- Groups of more than 2 persons, even if in separated pairs, from different households will not be allowed admission into our parks. Please note that Verification of NRIC / ID address may be conducted onsite.
- Pre-book your visit date and time
- Shows will admit up to 50 guests at a maximum of 2 pax per seating, including infant.
- Private buggy tours capped at group size of up to 2 pax.
- Animal token feedings in pairs only.
For guests who have previously booked more than two tickets or would like to defer their visit, please reach out to us via the Contact Us page at least 7 working days ahead of your original visit date. Read more about the Safe Management Measures in place before your next visit to our parks.
For those who want to bring wildlife experiences right into your homes, choose from our range of virtual programmes and interact with our animals and their keepers remotely.